Monday, June 23, 2008

Sometimes I thank God for all my answered prayers

So, my life is changing faster than I can think.

Chris just bought a ticket to Ecuador 10 min ago!
We´ve been talking about him coming to travel with me my last week here for some time, but I never thought it would actually happen. But with months of praying and lots of wise counsel- He´s coming July 9.
I feel sick to my stomach I´m so overwhelmed. He will be here to join the group for our field trip through the Sierra the 10-12th. Then after my 2 finals we will head over to Isla de la Plata which is the ¨ Poor Man´s Galapagos¨. They have all the same stuff except the large turtles and Darwin plaques. lol.

Also, on the same crazy note about my life- I´m entering the application stage for a position with YL Church partnership in Grand Rapids. It´s crazy how God throws things in your lap and says HERE! I´M PROVIDING AND PAVING A WAY JUST FOR YOU!

WOW. I feel like I´m floating! hahah.

I have a ton more to say about my fun weekend at the Indigenous Market and the other crazy things I´m learning but I have to hitch a ride home with Susi!

Pray for my exam and quiz on wednesday!!!! I´m so nervous!

So far I have gotten C´s on my spn quizzes and this will be my first econ test!!!
I have to pass. There is too much in front of me to not make it through!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

you apply for that job and its would be perfect for youuuu

Murphy Kenzio said...

You are so perfect for that job! I just know your gona get it. :)