Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Young Professionalism

I have my own desk, a phone extension and an order form for business cards. Sometimes I have to remind myself to use big words and not giggle with excitement when I use the copy machine or print on letter head. I actually thought about stealing some letter head for my scrapbook today! haha. I am so in over my head.

I love my job. All three days of it have been wonderful. I share an office with a woman from Sudan who came to the U.S. during the civil war. The people across the hall speak spanish 50% of the time and this morning when I walked in there was a prayer meeting in the conference room. :) I love it. I love working with disadvantaged youth and a variety of world cultures. It's so me:) I had no idea that God would bring me somewhere so new and different to bring me to life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya i knew you would love it! You are so great and I am so happy that so far it is a perfect fit! Can't wait to talk to you about it sometime! MISS YOU! I had a great weekend seeing you!

Selma Nunes said...

dt soon !

Sam and James said...

Your co-worker must be REALLY old!!