Monday, July 14, 2008

El fin

WOW life is busy and crazy and exciting for everybody huh??

Well, I officially just finished my two classes here at USFQ-- Well actually I am waiting on Chris is finish writing my 8 page paper on Revolutionary Wealth- He has 1/2 a page left and then we can turn it in and run WILD and FREEEEEE from this prison called a University!!!!!! YES- that means that I am done with school. I might have to go back though cause I'm pretty sure that I just failed that econ test with flying colors. But, PLEASE PRAY that there's still enough points and GRACE in this world for me to GRADUATE!! .. I had no idea how hard it would be to be "graduated" but not "graduated".

Thank God for Chris and his paper writing abilities. He is SO good to me. Yeah sure I'll fly to Ecuador and spend a day and a half writing your paper for you. What a man.

Anyways, I've been a wreck all morning nervous as all hell that I wont graduate- but at least now i am done for now and if I do have to take more classes I can rejoice because they will be in ENGLISH. I love that language.

Chris and I went on a fun trip with the exchange students group this past weekend and spent some time with the Maya family, They get the biggest kick out of him.

Mami susy: Gringito hasn't said very much today.
Daughter Susy: Uh it's because he's not able to!!!!
Me: hahahah it's true!
Chris: What?

hahahahhaha. I love my little spanish family. I will miss them a lot but we are not going to talk about that cause I have severe crying tendencies.

We're going to go to my favorite place to eat tonight and do the teleferico in the mountains then tomorrow we peace out to Isla de la plata and other random adventurous travels. Pray for safety and health and then we will see you all on July 23 when we arrive at teh GR airport at 8 at night. Try not to be 30 min late like I was when I picked Chris up from the Quito Airport. oops! ( and he still wrote my paperr....what a guy!)

Love you all! ( and yes some of you may have already gotten this post in e-mail form)

No comments: